Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's one week till my summer break starts.. *duh* (ーー;) But now is Midsummer and I have four days vacation! ..and the weather is just terrible. Sun is shining, yes, but outside there is only like +15 degrees at maximum. And raining.. somewhere in Finland it has been even snowing. For fucks sake it's Midsummer! I want my childhood weathers back, when winter was winter and summer was summer.. (●´⌓`●)


Oh.. I almost forgetted! Few days ago when I came from work my neighbour runned to our door and gave us these.. just baked buns! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I think we have the best neighbours right now.. They are so nice I can't believe we live in Finland cause we have this stereotype where neighbours can't be nice to each other hahaha. They are like worst enemies! It's just so weird. 


Ps. I love this song.. ♡ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment