Saturday, July 5, 2014

So much have happened in these few weeks duh!(・_・ヾ 
Midsummer went -not in the best way indeed- but anyway. My mum went to Greek and I was pet sitter for her dog Jutta. She is such a nice old Dachshund. She doesn't hear/see everything anymore but she is so lovely..



And we got some souveniers! Olives, olive oil (doesn't really taste the same as our supermarket oils), Greek lover playing cards (wtf Mum..!), spices etc food.. And for my birthday present (yes I had birthday..I'm so old now boohoo..) I got this beautiful mask. Mum said she wanted to buy me "something different" and when she walked on to some shop her eyes catched these and "they looked like me".. (*~▽~) I really like my present.. It's different and beautiful. This mask cost 40€ and in this shop were masks that cost over 200€.. I wonder what would they look like.. I got many more gifts too even I didn't ask for anything! (‘◇’)?


Also me and J had our 1st anniversary! ♥♥ ..and at the same day my grandfather passed away.. We didn't feel like "celebrating" us at all.. I'm was so sad even this wasn't "surprising" news my grandpa has been sick for a long time.. but still it's never nice to hear such a news. What makes me even more sad is that grandpa had dementia but always when I visited him he remembered that I was pregnant and he keeped saying me things like "you have to eat more that the baby can grow" etc. I wanted so badly these two to meet but life goes on.. I know grandpa is watching over us from the beyond.. (;へ May his soul rest in peace..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment